cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned delivery cost n MIRO error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am posting planned delivery cost using MIRO. There are 2 differecnt condition types and corresponding Condition record in PO condition tab. In both of the condition records corresponding vendors has been mentioned in condition 'control' tab.  i am selecting, planned delivery cost as item type in MIRO. But even through system is by default selecting, all delivery costs for settlement. Ideally, the system should pop up the vendor name for which the delivery cost wished to be settled. But this is not happeneing. Both the condition types are defined as condition category B, delivery costs. Any clues why this is happening ?

tx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross check the vendor is different for different condition type and be sure that you have selected the type as 2-Planned Delivery Costs in MIRO. I've just checked the same it is showing the pop-up.

Also try once this OSS note 360419 - MIRO: Selection of delivery costs relating to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir yes sir..! thats the first thing I have checked. In Miro I am selecting item type 2 - planned delivery cost and different vendors are maintained in condition records. Do you know of any layout related settings ? or default settings for users which might be doing this ? In my Q environment this is working fine for same set of PO vendo, ctype and freight vendor. Strange.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your selection ? Is it purchase order ? If yes, then try to change it by Bill of Landing according to that OSS note.

Is system picking the vendor from first purchase order ?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have any issue on sharing requested screens?

You are confusing others by not providing correct informations - If you already find solution for your issue then why you are confusing you with your findings!

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I marked one thing and not sure if this is causing the issue.

In PO condition tab:

when I select the condition type and click on 'condition detail' it shows me some other vendor

When I select the condition type and click on 'condition record; it shows me a different vendor.

What is the difference ? is this what is causing the issue ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a freight vendor, system will take the vendor which you can see in Condition Details. Can you see the main vendor when you check Condition Record ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, in condition record freight vendor is maintaned. again one more thing, in the FI document posted for 101 and delivery cost, i see that FRE transaction is posted for main vender also. it should be freight vendor. right ? why this thing now ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I have already said system will take the freight vendor which you can see in Condition details.

I hope you can see the main vendor in condition details tab, that's because system has posted freight vendor as main vendor.

And the same is happening for both two line items. As System has found the same vendor in condition details tab, so system is not showing the pop-up and it is taking this vendor in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

i beg to differ from you. I am attaching PO vendor and Condition detail vendor. I noticed that initially when PO was created there were no freight vendors assigned to condition details. Later freight vendors assigned and then GR was done.

PO vendor:

Condition detail:

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post screen shot for other line item also and share PO history for both and MIRO screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here you go.. sorry can't reveal more than this.

And condition change history:

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you have used condition supplement.Can you explain the business requirement.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure why supplement is used. May be PO is created wrt to contract and business does not want to copy contract conditions ? Anyways, this should not be problem because I have a Po document where same set of condition types(with supplement) are used and there system gives option to select freight vendor ?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share screen of following:

1. PO screen with two items with vendor assignment

2. PO condition type values for each item

3. PO history

4. MIRO screen with PO and line items for each case

5. The condition types settings with condition category B and other related settings such as group condition / item condition, value scales/quantity scales and Accruals etc...

6. MM pricing procedure with settings condition types for delivery costs

Regards,

Biju K

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Show the screenshot of Condition type in m/06. Also show the condition record with vendor.

Regards

Binoy

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Try better using the vendor as refernce for the planned delivery cost layout ? Regards,