cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS - SD Integration issue - "Enter only one true account assignment"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to implement a process for my client as below where there is CS-SD integration point and I am failing to understand how to move ahead with this.

Business process:

Warranty is claimed by the customer from plant - 2200 ( of company code 2200) and the warranty goods are delivered free of charge from plant 1110 (of company code 0110)

Now what I tried to suggest them is a mixture of CS and SD Intercompany process by creating F2 and IV invoices.

When a warranty is claimed, the business creates Service notification (IW51) followed by a subsequent Service order (IW31) & captures the cost in the service order so that it flows to the sales order also.

Now, the problem is if I do not change the plant manually in the sales order from 2200 to 1110, then I can save the sales order, deliver the sales order from plant 2200 and create 2 invoices (F2 & IV) Point here to note here is that I am not allowed to add Service order created in the previous step. The moment I add the service order, system removes the service order on its own and changes the profit centre from X to Y.

However, the moment I change the plant from 2200 to 1110 in sales order, I get an error "Enter only one true account assignment".

Basically, I tried to run one full cycle but all I was able to succeed is by delivering from the same plant as in the service notification (2200) and not maintaining the service order in the sales order line item.

I tried searching for this error however I couldn't find any helpful tips from anywhere.

Appreciate if I could get some helpful advise.

Thanks,

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue is not because of SD or CS settings but because of some configuration missing from COPA side.  So have you discussed with your COPA consultant? 

May be the below thread would give you some idea where you need to check

sales order cost objective vs OKB9  Intern... | SCN

If that is not helping, then perhaps, you need to have a look at the following OSS notes:-

• Note 320427 - KI249 for settlmt of netwrk to fixed asset/G/L acct
  • Note 585356 - KI249: Double account assignment in the order
  • Note 599175 - Error KI249 - Enter only one true account assignment    

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

We checked in the places mentioned in the link you provided with the help of our COPA consultant but it didnt help much as system is not taking or searching for things here in OKB9.

Also, regarding the notes, we are still working with our COPA people. I will update you if that works (along with the solution)

Thank you for your inputs.

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakshmipathi,

I got to know from our CO-PA consultants that the solution(tips) you provided would work in a normal scenario.

However, only later I got to know from our CO-PA people that, they have made a hard coded rule for the company code of delivering plant (0110 company code in this case) that a fixed cost element should be selected at the time of cost booking etc. Hence when I try to enter the service order at line item level, it is throwing an error which we cannot rectify because of the Z thing done.

I will unmark your previous answer as "helpful" and then mark it as "correct" answer as your solution was right.

Thanks.

Pravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Could you please explain why you want to manually assign service Order to Sales Order ?

When service Order is created, you can very well deliver the material from Service Order using Advance shipping notification

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

I am trying to input service order manually because: ( I will explain the flow of things happening)

When I create a sales order directly from IW52 (change service notification), the service order is fetched in the sales order, (the moment I enter the material) along with the profit centre.

Now, I want to change the plant here to 1110 at line item level, as the default plant that the system brings is 2200 (same as of service notification. Now, the moment I change the plant manually at line item level, system removes the service order that was originally fetched (automatically) and also changes the profit centre to some other one. So I try to insert the service order manually, but this time as the plant has been changed, it throws an error "Enter only one true account assignment"

I am trying to create a sales order because we are trying to incorporate Standard intercompany process also in this. (Notification created in 2200 plant but the goods are delivered from 1110 plant - both from different company codes)

Please suggest your views, if this can be achieved through "Advance shipping notification".

PS: After the creation of sales order, the later process is configured to follow the standard intercompany process.