cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Transfer from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While transferring the PR from ECC to SRM what configuration needed in backend and srm ?

Please explain the steps how to assign the RFC user used to connect ECC to SRM using transaction PPOMA_BBP.

what are the steps involved in SRM organization structure setup as given in the image.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thankyou all

In SRM side Tcode : PPOMA_BBP and i have done the settings but error message are there

as shown in image.Please suggest how to rectify these errors.

Regards,

Ruchi

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

I don't think these errors will affect PR transfer.
If you could see error about external partner number in slg1 log, please refer to KBA 1955804 to fix it.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

the problem is with the settings in backend destination table bbp_backend_dest,system type should be local

refer to the note 2013035

regards,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

according to document which you have provided its is maintained like that only ,

but even though it is in ANORETRY status.

thanks

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this  note 1915417

regards,

kiran

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi

Can you check your Authorization for the RFC user

Ensure it is a System or 'Communications' user , It is having SAP_ALL roles , It is integrated onto the org structure .

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thankyou all ..

I have done the related configuration and while running the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER it getting transferred too but in the SMQ1 transaction the status is ANORETRY (in red color) so what does it shows and even where i can see these PR in srm  side ?

Regards,

Ruchi

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please delete sysfail entries in smq1 before retransfer.
If the transfer failed, please go to SRM side to check log in t-code slg1. It will record the error message.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ivy ,

There is no Log in slg1 and smq2 in SRM side and in smq1 (ECC side)  ANORETRY status is being displayed for the transfer from ECC to SRM.

Regards,

Ruchi

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Then it should be some configuration issue in ECC side.
Please check if the data in failed PR is correct according to the following wiki:
http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Transfer+of+Purchase+Requisitions+from+ECC+MM+to+SRM

table EPRTRANS: it should contain the PR to be transferred with correct status

table EBAN:
The following fields should have value and should map with customizing in table V_T160EX and V_T160PR
EBAN-EKGRP
EBAN-MATKL
EBAN-EPROFILE

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Can you click on the error in SLG1 in SRM and post the screen shot.

Also, is it happening for all the PRs or for only few.

To answer your question about where to verify the PR in SRM:

You could en BBP_PD transaction and enter the PR# in the field external requirement and give the Business object as BUS2121 and you should get a SC is it has been created.

Br,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

SRM :

In SLG1 (SRM) the error which we are getting is " External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners"  as displayed in the image .

ECC:

and while checking the log in smq1 (ECC side) status is ANORETRY for all whatever PR will be

transferred .

Regards,

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruchi,

DId you check the following links which refer to the same problem you are facing:

Error when transfer PR from ECC | SCN

External partner number and partner GUID refere... | SCN

Br,

Raghu

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Please refer to the following KBA note to solve the error:

1955804 - PR transfer from ECC to SRM failed with error "External partner number and partner GUID reference different partners

BR,
Ivy

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HiRuchi

I see that you have already assigned the user to the org structure

You need to sure the user is Remote functional enabled , and is connected to a local org structure

Refer the attached document and the screenshot below

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2721

Regards

Vinita

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the following KBA will answer your query:

1915491 - Settings for RFC User for the external requirements in SRM

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

Please check the configuration mentioned in the below SDN are in place.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2072d57b-e1e4-2d10-d994-efa35dff3...

Best Regards,

Siddappa