cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBD "pending" status issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have one OBD which is showing pending status for GI while in vl03n it is showing confirmed.Please share your answers for the same and assist to get it resolve.

THANKS

regards,

Bharti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajBharti Sinha ,

the goods issue status is showing as " partially completed " because you have confirmed the Picking and packing tasks but i guess , after this operation you have directly clicked the "goods issue " button to trigger the goods issue for the delivery.

If this is the case , the solution for this very simple . Reverse the goods issue for the delivery , go to Tcode /n/scwm/mon -> (paste ewm outbound delivery no ) -> warehouse tasks -> confirm the pending loading tasks and then click on the goods issue button to trigger the goods for the delivery in ECC Prd . I hope your issue gets resolved now .

Best regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pratyush,

Your reply has solved my query.

Thanks for the same

But again one issue is there, could you please help out :

The net weight of some of the Product has been maintained in system but when we repack while generating the new HU , there will be no net wieght information and because of this reason many times user has to do the same manually.Please assist me for this issue.

Await for your answers.

thanks

Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajBharti ,

Now regarding the HU weight issue , kindly check the following settings in product master :

go to /n/scwm/mat1 ->

1. enter the product no

2. Warehouse no

3. party entitled to dispose

(check in display option the following things )

Properties tab :

Measurements and weights -> (make sure the gross weight value is maintained, gross weight value = weight of 1 unit /bag like 1 bag = 50 kgs or so  )

Units of Measure tab :

make sure the correct weight is maintained ( gross weight and net weight ought to be same )

UoM Category : alternative unit of measure

Whse data :

Proc . type Det.Ind : POSC

Backfl Withdrawal : No backflush withdrawal

Correlation Fix : Quantity correlation is not fixed

---------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure all these settings are maintained in the product master.

If the problem still persists , check in packing specification in TCode : /n/scwm/packspec

Best Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

Thanks for the above reply.

How can we delete the wrong entries maintained in quality system?Who's TR number we dont know? I mean does not maintained by us. Any suggestion.

Thanks

Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajBharti ,

Could you please brief what you meant by "delete the wrong entries maintained in quality system?,Who's TR number we dont know?". Well , if you want to change the measurement entries , go to /n/scwm/mat1 -> (enter the product no , warehouse no , party entitled to dispose ) -> change

then , you can modify entries .

Kindly brief your issue in case this is not your issue  .

Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

No , that was not my question.

My question is I made one enhancement in dev sys and moved to q system.But  when i checked in Q sys by creating one DN , the issue was that some one else has maintained one new storage location with the same availability grp as of mine .So in Q system , i was not able prepare the DN properly.So i liked to ask you , how can i delete that entry from the Q system .

As i dont know who has maintained that TR which is an obstacle for my enhancement.

Please assist me for this

Thanks

Bharti

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share some screen shots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Above post is having the screen shots.Please check from it.

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean your OBD in EWM shows GI not started status, whereas you OBD in ECC has confirmed status?

Please share with us more info on this.

BR,

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Above is the vl03n screen capture while the scwm/prdo is as below:

Hope this will be clear .

Thanks

Regards,

Bharti