Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Receiver: Error Backlog Messages

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I check the Engine Status in my system for the backlog messages, I found that I have, let's say 5 error backlog messages for Receiver BC_LEGACY in the Receiver Components.

Based on the help page here:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/b2e0156b156ff4e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

It is said that error backlog messages are messages with NDLV status. So then I go to the Message Monitoring, search for the messages with "System Erros" and set the receiver to BC_LEGACY hoping to find 5 error messages. But I end up finding more error messages than the number indicated at backlog monitor.

My intention is to clear the error backlog messages in the backlog page. How can I do this?

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suwandi,

Make you sure you check oldest failure in message monitoring, Check the status with "All Containing Errors" , Check the oldest one and check the error log and processed the accordingly.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suwandi,

I'm not sure what you really want, but if you want to delete the error messages, you have some options in this thread Stardard job/report to delete/cancel error mess... | SCN

Regards.

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

Actually, I want to check the detail of the messages that are shown in the backlog tab of engine status. The page shows that there are 5 error backlog messages, I want to check what the messages are and determine to cancel/re-process the messages.

Thank you,

Suwandi C.

vinaymittal
Contributor
0 Kudos

you can filter those exact 5 backlog messages in message monitoring under system error category by entering the time interval and date on which they were triggered then it will show what you are searching for