cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find related object in ESB from IB

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a config scenario in the Integration Builder with namespace 'urn.uui.com/apa/z1_703'.

I want to find the related object in the ESB but unfortunately it seems naming convention hasn't been well implemented and therefore the name of the config scenario doesn't help, nor does the namespace. I can click on each and every object in the ESB and open each individually and then search each for this namespace, but I wanted to ask here if there was possibly a better way to search for this?

Also, a second question. Am I correct in assuming that if there is this namepsace in the IB that it must exist in the ESB?

All help greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Glen ,

Make sure that this is not a pass through scenario with Dummy namespace being used and no ESR content.

Can you please check if there is any OM mapping involved in ICO from where you can find the SWC and namespace.

Thanks.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your help.

Yes, in the Integrated Configuration object, in the Receiver Interface tab there is no operation mapping and no SCV.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

There is a config scenario in the Integration Builder with namespace 'urn.uui.com/apa/z1_703'.

I want to find the related object in the ESB but unfortunately it seems naming convention hasn't been well implemented and therefore the name of the config scenario doesn't help, nor does the namespace.

I'm not sure what you mean. Ctrl+F is ESR not working in your case?

PS: This also works in ID.

Regards,

Mark

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You are correct! Sorry i am bit new to PI, thank you so much for your reply.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Don't worry about it, we were all new at one point 😉

Regards,

Marj

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As mentioned in the previous reply by Ranjan if the interface is AS IS then you may not required the ESR components you just provide the dummy name for namespace and interfaces in ID.Please check the receiver determination in case of dual stack for the complete list of both ESR and ID objects.

Thanks