Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material master Object link Problem

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have created a program for mass uploading material master in object link fields.

Please find the below link which I have raised Markus Deuter has provided the program.

LSMW FOR CV02N | SCN

Abaper is using the BAPI program:'BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE'

But while uploading like standard document type like DRW, the program is working fine. But when I am using the document type Customized ZPR-Eng./Des. Drawing, System is not allowing and giving message like:

The Knowledge Provider is using document type ZPR(Meassge number :26000)

But when I am manually updated  in CV02N, I am able to link with materials.

Please give me the solution how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Gyana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Gyana,

based on the provided error message could you please check if you have filled some original file data information to the BAPI? Because the message informs the user that the file storage happens in KPRO and therefore the data must be handed over to BAPI table DOCUMENTFILES. You can check the settings for the document type ZPR by using transaction DC10. I am quite sure that for ZPR the flag "Use KPRO" is set and for DRW it is not set.

Further please use the BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2.

Best regards,

Christoph

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph for your prompt replay. Yes for document type :ZPR use KPRO flag has set, where as document type:DRW it is blank.I will check with BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2 with Techical (ABAP) consultant.

Answers (0)