Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Call

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to call the Calculator webservice .."http://webservices.iter.dk/calculator.asmx?WSDL"

With SOAP Action being Add...

Now the request message is successful in Moni... but I am unable to find any response messsage...

Any idea What I am missing out...??

In my receiver SOAP Adapter the

Target URL: http://webservices.iter.dk/calculator.asmx

SOAP Action: Add

Thanks,

Himadri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himadri,

Is the inbound interface a Synch Interface?

What is the end to end flow?

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes .. Both O/b and i/b are synch interfaces...

I am doing HTTP-XI-SOAP...

Now my HTTP client application might not be able to handle the response..

but I want to see it at least in SXMB_MONI .....

The request message is successful .. but there is no response...

My understanding is I should be able to see another line in moni for the response one.. Is this correct...

Thanks,

Himadri

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himadri,

How do you know that the message is successful?

If the message was synch then there should be 2 entries in MONI , one for request and one for response.

Check the status of the message in the Comm Channel Monitoring and Message Monitoring.

Also, make sure that the sender interface , namespace etc are correct when sending data from the HTTP Client.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you have successfully received the request message in XI (if you see the chequered flag in sxmb_moni) then you test the mapping using the request payload. If it is fine then you see in the receiver communication channel whether you have any errors? If you dont have any errors then check whether the webservice have received the data or not? If received then check whether you have any error message in response sender communication channel? If no errors then you will see the response message in sxmb_moni? If you see then check the response mapping.

This is how the flow runs in your scenario. So please check to see any errors in the above flow.

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

I am unable to see the adapter monitoring.. an infrastructure issue..

I will talk with the basis persons.. since I have doubt that the adapter is working fine...

Thanks for all your helps...

Himadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please provide the MONI trace for request and response events .

Nanda