Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dose anyone know what`s class is called when receiving Inbox mail?

ArcherZhang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Once a mail sending from external or internal, must call kinds of class to generated the Inbox mail entry, right?

So anyone know this kind of class? then i can put a breakpoint or external BP.  thanks.

Actually, i want debug to know why my inbound processing did not triggered.

Regards,
Archer

3 REPLIES 3

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Archer

Please check below you have to go to Tcode SCOT and click on Settings Inbound processing

and then it should ideally give you the class name in the next screen

Let me know if this works for you?

Regards

Vinita

0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

You marked 'Exit name', it could be any class only it implemented the interface 'IF_INBOUND_EXIT_BCS'.

But on my issue is, the process seems not go into that exit class, i set internal BP and external BP in it, not triggered. And my expected result is not display. 

In SICF, SAPConnect service, 'Handle List' tab, that class also not called when i sending email to SAP inbox from outside email. 

How about yours, 'CL_SMTP_EXT_SAPCONNECT' be called or not when you receiving email.?

Regards,

Archer

0 Kudos

Hi Archar,

I don't think you will be able to debug using External Breakpoints here. ( When your custom method is called you can use the old technique to introduce Endless loop and debug via SM50/SM66 )

Did you check the BCS trace file? It should be available under Statistic Node in SOADM/SCOT.

Or normally the BCS trace files are written under logical File name  "WORKFLOW_LOG".

You can get the physical directory by calling FILE_GET_NAME and check.

R