cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UJBR - Restore Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please help me,I am facing the issue when I am trying to restore in Dev.

I have taken the Backup from QA system and restoring in to Dev, while restoring I am facing the following issue.

Error: system_cannot_write_table.

For reference please find the below screen

Regards,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

First check your RFC connection.... If it is fine

Then Try to upload your ZIP(Backup File) into your Application Server (AL11) By using Function module "ArchivFile_Client_To_Server" in SE37......

After that select the radio button Excute in Background & Manually mention your path where you placed your ZIP file...

This process worked for me for the similar issue ....

Let me know if you are succed or not........

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

I took the backup from QA  and saved my (Zip file) in Desktop,and in Dev system i Execute the FM

while I am trying to upload the file its gives the Error message(File open error) and also could you please suggest what is the target path i need to mention.

Please guide me

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Could you please try initially by tickmark meta data tables only and run the job in background and let us know if it success.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

While restoring I have selected only meta data tables only, still i am facing the issue.

Error: system_cannot_write_table.

Please find below screen shot for reference.

Regards

Jose.

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Do you have SAP_ALL ?

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikanth,

Yes I have SAP_ALL

Regards,

Jose.

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

To make sure that everything is OK , Can run UJA_DATA_CHECKER for ENVIRONMENTSHELL.

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikanth,

I have run the UJA_DATA_CHECKER for environment shell. gives the message File service structure is correct.

Initially. I took the back of Dev system and restored. restore has done successfully.

but while I am trying to restore the Back up file of QA sytem in to the dev system ,I am facing the issue.

Could you please suggest me..

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Are both QA and DEV have the same BPC SP level?

try backup in QA again and maybe its a corrupt file?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

QA and Dev have the same SP Level. I took the back up again from QA and restoring in Dev, But still error message is thrown

Error:System_cannot _write_table.

Please let suggest can i download   through UJFS in QA System and restore in Dev.. is the right process to restore the entire backup?

please suggest what are the sequence of steps to follow..

Regards

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jose,

UJFS won't build the BPC cubes for you.

UJBR is the correct way to backup and restore.

open a ticket with SAP in the mean time.

Andy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check logs in transaction SLG1 for additional information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Feranandez,

I have checked in SLG1. it shows the error message. "Environment does not exists. Cannot load master data".

For reference please see the below snapshot.

Regards,

Jose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Have you activated environment shell in DEV?

was it successful?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Yes I have Activated the Environment shell. yes it was successful.

Regards,

Jose.

0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

What version of BPC? Also are you restoring to an existing environment ID in Dev if not try a new ID and see if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernandez,

Currently I am working on 10.1 NW Version. I have already tried to restore with different ID.

Just now I tried with different id as well.. Now i am getting the issue. Failed to upload file from source.  and I have checked the source file size which  is 195 MB.

Regards,

Jose