Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost center factsheets app

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried to activate cost center factsheets app but was getting this error when trying to activate the Odata services. I have activated all the required search connector but still getting this error messages. I have check the backend log but only this error message I get 'Unspecified error occurred. See Error Context and Call Stack for details.' The class 'CL_COST_CENTER_MP' was missing which has caused this issues and I have tried look for sap note on this issues but unfortunately there is no note supported.

I have activated other factsheets app but was unable to activate this app. Anyone has any idea or similar experience on activating this app?

Regards,

-Ben-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I reached out to SAP regarding this error. In our scenario we're on sFIN 2.0. According to SAP in this release they changed the services to include "SFIN".

Once I deleted the existing search connectors under SAPPLH and then added the connectors under "SAPFINH", I was then able to successfully add the following services:

CB_ACTIVITY_TYPE_SFIN_SRV

CB_CONTROLLINGDOCUMENT_SFIN_SRV

CB_COST_CENTER_SFIN_SRV
CB_INTERNAL_ORDER_SFIN_SRV

CB_STAT_KEY_FIGURE_SFIN_SRV

Hope this helps!

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

How about the scenario without SFIN 2.0 environment?

IF such, is it means we can't activate non-sfin app which having those connectors?

Regards,

-Ben-

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I'd suggest opening an OSS incident with SAP. Unfortunately, if you're not on a SFIN 2.0 system, I'm not sure what you can do to clear this error.

Even this note, refers only to sFin 2.0:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2230350

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Based on the screen shot you provided, you are upgrading to SFIN 2.0 and as Erin mentioned the old 'cb_cost_center_srv' was replaced by 'cb_cost_center_sfin_srv', so please try this service name in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

If there is still error message during maintain service, please follow below steps to check.

1. Check models in 'esh_modeler':

Please make sure there are models under SAPFINH. Choose SAPFINH, then click 'Action' button and choose 'import log' to show if there are error message there. If so, please show us the screen shot of the error message.

2. Check connectors in 'esh_cockpit':

Please make sure the 'software component' field of cost_center_h connector is 'SAPFINH' instead of 'SAPAPPLH'. If so, please delete this connector and create again by choosing model from SAPFINH.

3. If both model and connector are fine, please try maintain service 'cb_cost_center_sfin_srv' again in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your explanation. My issues has resolved as suggested by Erin.

Regards,

-Ben-

erin_mogg
Participant
0 Kudos

A colleague and I are also facing this issue on two different systems for both the Cost_Center_SRV and COST_CENTER_SFIN_SRV. Can you please advise if you were able to resolve this issue and how you were able to do so?

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

This issues still remain unsolved in my system.

All the required connector is activated but still get error while trying activate the service.

Regards,

-Ben-

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

If you set up the system as Hub deployment, the system alias should point the ERP backend.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I set up the system as Hub deployment. This is my system alias management.

I have tried all the system alias but still getting the same error. How do I need to configure in system aliases?

Regards,

-Ben-

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

You have defined ERPCLNT100_TRUST for ERP but the first screenshot says LOCAL.

Is there the class in ERP?

Please double check the backend components and search connector.

Cost Center

Regards,

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

For other fact sheets app I was able to activate using 'LOCAL' as my system alias but for this I have tried ERPCLNT100_TRUST system alias can't work as well. I have check there is no such class in my ERP system but I have activate all the required search connector and my backend component is fulfilled as well.

Regards,

-Ben-

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Strange. It does not make a sense.

Please upload a screenshot for other factsheet example in the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Regards,

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Below are my screen-shot of my controlling document factsheet sample.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I have the same issue.

Could you please let me know if you solved this. Thanks.

Regards,

Chee Yee.

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chee Yee Liow,

Please make sure that that connectors are created at ESH_COCKPIT and the models are updated. This is the prerequisite to add the OData service in IWFND/maint_service.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

I have activated all the required connectors. However I still getting the same error when trying to activate the Odata (CB_COST_CENTER_SRV).

Regards,

Chee Yee.

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more check is to run the search via ESH_SEARCH tcode . The search results should work well here. Please share a screenshots of ESH_cockpit for respective search components and ESH_search search query .

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Please refer to the following with the screenshots for cost center ESH_SEARCH and ESH_COCKPIT respective search.

ESH_COCKPIT (Cost Center)

ESH_SEARCH (Cost Center)

Regards,

Chee Yee.

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you facing this error with only this app ? or also with other factsheet apps ?

Can you check and confirm if all the related search models are activated in the system along with ICF services and roles assignment ?

Search Connector

The following search connectors need to be activated in the back-end system:

Search Component (Software Component)Application ComponentSearch Model
SAPAPPLHCO-OMCONTROLLING_DOC_H
SAPAPPLHCO-OMCOST_CENTER_GRP_H
SAPAPPLHCO-OMCOST_CENTER_H
SAPAPPLHCO-OMINTERNAL_ORDER_H
SAPAPPLHMM-PUR-GFPURCHASE_ORDER_H
SAPAPPLHPS-ST-OPRWBS_ELEMENT_H

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Yes only this fact sheet application and all the connector is activated.

Please refer to the above print screen ESH_COCKPIT.

Regards,

Chee Yee.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

bump. Need help from expert