cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party cycle with shipment & shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have third party cycle but  my third party transport goods from vendor to customer and use (TM)  i need to use shipment &shipment cost  in my cycle but to use shipment  i need in /outbound  to put it in shipment  and i can't create outbound from sales order in third party cycle .

how can i create outbound in third party cycle?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When it is third party sale and goods are being delivered directly from vendor to customer then why do you need to create shipment document? If it is only for freight booking you can do this by maintaining freight condition type in billing document directly.

What exactly is the purpose of using shipment in third party sale?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you first Moazzam for your support

i need to use shipment &shipment cost  because the third party want to take money from customer on transportation service so he need to calculate it in shipment cost .

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is interesting scenario. Now you have two options here.

Ask your third party business vendor to create shipment document and shipment cost and calculate the cost and inform you. You need to enter this in customer's invoice and charge to customer and add third party vendor as a partner function and get ABAP report to check invoice wise shipment cost which you have to pay to your vendor.

2nd option could be to change your configuration settings and create delivery order with non stock item. This could be a text item or non stock item. Use this delivery for shipment document and shipment cost document.

I would suggest you first option which is more feasible and easy to handle. 2nd option is just a work around and I am not sure whether it will work for you or not.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Moazzam  it's useful solution  .

my third party business need 2nd  option but how can i create delivery order with non stock item from third party cycle ?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest first solution but if you want to go for 2nd then you need to test this first as I said in my system.

You need to have an item in your sale order which should have a schedule line category assigned to it. This should not have any movement type or if system allows assign movement type but there will be no value of this material neither any stock. Just play with item category settings and schedule line category settings and create delivery of this item.

Now question is how would this item appear in sale order? For this you can use sales BOM or Free Goods functionality and maintain master data once for all materials. Whenever order is created system should automatically create an item of this text or non stock material. You can also add this manually if you want for freight calculation in sale order.

This is just a thought and you have to execute it based on your testing and knowledge. I am not giving you step by step spoon feeding and I am assuming that you can try this and map the requirement.

If you feel any issue you can come and ask here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your support .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we cannot map in Third party scenario i think you have to go with some enhancement

THANKS