Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM(NW) error: Error while getting data objects for instance

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a BPM (NW) scenario which is working good in one environment but its throwing errors randomly in other environment, and there is no issue with the data, its just that the error is happening randomly and some times it works fine. When I checked the process in the running state before it is going into error state I see the following error. and once the BPM passes the running state it is going into into error state and when checked into the process flow its failing in the first step but there is not issue with the data. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

Kalyan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

I used to get this error.

Try undeploying and redeploying again.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sritharan,

I undeployed and redeployed the BPM, Its not fixing the issue. When I see the BPM its failing at the first step of the BPM (where the OM from ESR is imported as WSDL and is assigned a service reference) failing with the connection issue and its happening randomly

The following is the NWA log trace

http://localhost:XXXXX/XXXX_XXX_OM_XXXXX _to_XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXXX?wsdl=binding&mode=ws_policy Check if the valid port is used or the system is not down. HTTP Message : Unable to connect to localhost:XXXXX - Connection refused
Error message = Could not invoke service reference name a7430535-a31c-4333-92eb-0e6e956d1348, component name XXXX.com~XXXXX~BPMcomponent, application name XXXX.com/XXXXX.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalyan for Operation mapping you should local host for service reference .Did you follow that?

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

yes I followed that.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

systems are up(once we faced a issue because of network)

And also try reimporting the mapping alone and then deploy and check.