SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table entries of TE305 & TFK033D not in Client 800 after IS-Utilities activation in IDES

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After activation of BC Set IS-Utilities in IDES using tcode SFW5 the entries of Table TE305 & TFK033D of CoCd 0001 is in Client 000 only.

Please advise how to transport them Client 800 ?

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet Ghosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

Before transporting the tables, TE305 & TFK033D, you have to make sure that all the values (say main Tr, Sub Tr, GL A/c etc) are already there in the target system, other wise the transport request will go into error.

Now with the transport strategy, you can go to SE10 and create your transport number. Put cursor on the Task(second number not the higher one). Click on the icon 'Display Object List'. Switch from display mode to change mode. Click on 'New Entries'. Enter R3TR, TABU, TABLENAME in the three columns.

In the menu, go to 'Extras-->Change Object Function'. Select the radiobutton for 'Entire table'. Save and exit.

You can now transport the TR to the target client using transaction SCC1 or STMS.

Moreover, you can go through the following document as well, which explains the process in details-

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

Before transporting the tables, TE305 & TFK033D, you have to make sure that all the values (say main Tr, Sub Tr, GL A/c etc) are already there in the target system, other wise the transport request will go into error.

Now with the transport strategy, you can go to SE10 and create your transport number. Put cursor on the Task(second number not the higher one). Click on the icon 'Display Object List'. Switch from display mode to change mode. Click on 'New Entries'. Enter R3TR, TABU, TABLENAME in the three columns.

In the menu, go to 'Extras-->Change Object Function'. Select the radiobutton for 'Entire table'. Save and exit.

You can now transport the TR to the target client using transaction SCC1 or STMS.

Moreover, you can go through the following document as well, which explains the process in details-

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan,

Is this a workaround or is this the process followed to copy the table entries from client 000 when a BC set is activated ?

There must be a standard process by which when we activate a BC set for e.g. Utilities, FICAX, Public Service the changes can be copied from client 000 to all other clients.

I was referring to SAP note 337623 - Customizing after installation or upgrade  but could not comprehend...please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet

0 Kudos

Hi Satyajeet,

The resolution that I have provided in my previous post is just a workaround.

Can you go through the SAP Note 1738829 ( Non-cascading BC set not activated for system-wide switching) and its corresponding resolution notes 1808606.

I guess you are having the same issue.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan,

I the maintained entry in table SFWPARAM with parameter SBCSETS_ACTIVATE_IN_CLIENTS and value "X" and did activation restart in SFW5...it worked .

Regards

Satyajeet