cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown objects in ABAP dictionary - ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER

Hi All,

I am getting error for Missing tables (DB tables) & indexes (DB tables without unique index) in db02 - ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER. My system's database

is in Oracle 11.2.0.2 release.

I tried executing SQL command as mentioned in SAP note:1374746 - DBA Cockpit: Temporary table ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER. But i am getting error

while executing the command, ORA-00903: invalid table name and Error in parsing SQL statement: NO_OPERATION_FOUND

I could not able to create/copy a table with the name ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER, that it is not active in the dictionary.

Requesting you to help me on this issue.

Regards,

Malar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue got resolved. Thanks everyone for your reply.

I contacted SAP and they have told me to put entry for ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER in table DBDIFF, manually.

Regards,

Malar,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Check SAP Note 1403384.

Regard's

0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

As mentioned earlier, we are ahead of the component's SP level given in the SAP note 1403384. So would not be necessary to implement those corrections, i suppose.

Regards,

Malar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check SAP note  1523173 - Deactivating old source code and deactivate old source codes.

Regard's

0 Kudos

Hi Ismail,

System is in the required SP level as mentioned in the above SAP note: 1523173.

Regards,

Malar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malar,

Can you provide the screenshot of the command executed and the error?

Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As requested, please find below for the screenshots.

Regards,

Malar.

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There are 3 SAP notes speaking about ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER issue and  you are following one of them. Have you checked the other two SAP notes? They come with corrections that can be implemented. Check those notes especially the note 1403384 and implement them if they are relevant for your system.

0 Kudos

Hi Reagan,

Yes, I already checked the other 2 notes also. We are ahead of the component's SP level given in those SAP notes. So would not be necessary to implement those corrections. I have also requested SAP through OSS note, yet to get a solution.

Forgot to mention that this is solution manager system (if it helps).

If anyone could help resolving this issue, it would be great.

Regards,

Malar.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Malar,

Create it if you can see this icon (In the same line for the unknown object).

Regards,

Ning Tong

0 Kudos

Hello Tong,

I could not able to see the icon near the unknown object.

When i tried creating using transaction se16, it is throwing error that the table ora_cockpit_helper is not active in the dictionary.

Regards,

Malar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You does not need to create this table manually. It is created automatically by SQL Command Editor.

0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply.

As I have included in the details of the issue, i am getting error while executing the command using SQL Command editor. It is throwing up the error of invalid table name.

Regards,

Malar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your screenshot you are tried to execute command from SAP Note 1374746. This command is only template on which this table would be created. This command can't be executed because this is not correct SQL command. And you does not need to execute it.

0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

Could you please help me with exact SQL command to execute. Or, is there any other solution for this issue?

Regards,

Malar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once again. You don't need to create this table on your own. It will be created automatically during any SQL statement execution by SQL Command Editor. Can you execute any SQL query in SQL Command Editor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malar,

Did you try executing the same command from db level?

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hello Roman,

Sorry for delay in reply. i tried executing other SQL commands and i am getting output of that but stil the error persists. Also, ORA_COCKPIT_HELPER is not active in the dictionary.

Please advise on how to proceed next.

Regards,

Malar.

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I tried executing from db level also, using sqlplus - I am experiencing the same error ORA-00903: invalid table name.

Regards,

Malar.