Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help regarding SAP HR Jobs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir/madam,

Please help in finding out solutions, I have done B.com, MBA HR and SAP HR. My concern is am presently working in international BPO sector I have around four years of experience into BPO, but my interest is in SAP HR profile jobs. So I want to change my domain and move into SAP HR but I don't have relevant experience,  So please advice me what to do and my friends advising me to put fake experience and get through but am scared to do so plz plz advice thanks

3 REPLIES 3

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

By Putting Fake profile, you would be eliminated either in Interview or even if you get the job and if the Company realizes you are unable to perform the job then they will fire you because the company would expect certain quality, for the experience you mentioned earlier. Hence you will lose your BPO job and SAP job.

Its good to know you are keen learner . I would advise you to initially join as a fresher in a smaller company which has SAP HR projects.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Thank your for your valuable feedback Shaik sir, as u advised to join smaller company which has SAP HR projects but most of the company's not hiring for fresher they require experienced candidates. So can you help me in guiding how to find out smaller companies,  it will be greatfull if you suggest with examples thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

You need to find the smaller companies as I am not much aware of these companies as I am not in india from long time.

You can google and also use linkedin and meet the people in the smaller sap companies and enquire to find the opportunity.

Small piece of advise, do not care for salary for the first 2 years.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik