Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on over delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Description of issue:

I have got one order of 200 and i have delivered partial quantity of 40. When i am doing delivery of the order again for remaining quanity through background system is picking up quantity as 200 i,e total delivery is being 240. This is not bussiness requirement.

Please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Actullay it should not haven.But please check in Customer Master Record -> Sale Area Dara --> Shipping --> Partiall Delveiries Tab, Beacause here if we are mentionting full delivery the system will do for Full Delivery.

Please Reward Points if really Helpful,

Thank and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

This over delivery warning or an error message should be invoked when you check over deleivery in customer material infor record at the time of delivery item category.This check is important for you to ensure that overdelivery doesnt happen when you go for delivery

Second thing you need to check postive and negative quantity at the time of copy control .It should be positive to ensue that remaninig delivery quantity is picked up when the other quantities are already delivered

You can refer to the table TVLP for checking you delivery item category.

Check this out i am sure this will work for u

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether during copying controls from sales order to delivery document, at item level in the field Pos./neg. quantity value is maintained as + or not.

with regards,

kirankumar vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !! Mayur,

Use the Menu Path IMG>Logistic Execution>Shipping>Deliveries>Define Item Categories for Deliveries. Here the select the Delivery Item category appearing on your delivery document, go to the details screen of the Delivery Item Category, in the section 'Quantity' for the field 'Check Overdelivery' make the entry as 'B'. This will solve your issue.

Do provide your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK