cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCODE LTR does not exist

scott_xu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am a newer to HANA and SLT. I tried to build a SLT replication server from scratch. So I setup a Netweaver instance, and installed LT Replication Server by SAINT. But when I tried to use Transaction code LTR, it shown me that the Transaction LTR does not exist. Did I do something wrong, or missing anything? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

scott_xu
Explorer
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved now. Thanks everyone.

To who may get same issue as me, the reason is that I only installed LT replication server base level by SAINT, which I cannot find T-CODE LTR. After I applied support packages by SPAM, The T-CODE LTR can be found. But the function is not right. It give me a wrong URL.

After some investigation,  I found both LT replication server base and support packages should be put together, and installed by SAINT. Then everything works find.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

I am facing same issue, can you tell me which support package and level you installed?

right now , I have installed LT replication server 2.0 DMIS_2011_1_731 base on  EHP6 NW 731,

but T-code LTR doesn't exist . after I installed DMIS_CNT_2011_1_731, I still can't find T-code LTR.

I don' know which step I have to do. can you please help me ?

scott_xu
Explorer
0 Kudos

I installed it on NW742. Because I saw the level for all other Add-on is 0008, so I installed DMIS to support level 0008 as well. For me, it looks like DMIS_CNT_2011_1_731 is not required. But all software include DMIS_2011_1_731 base and support package from 0001 to 0008 need be added at same time by SAINT.

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The package: DMIS_CNT_* is not required!

Please do not spread here this information. In the installation guide it is described that you only need DMIS_2011 addont!

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please specify your SLT DMIS version.

Are you referring to installation guide present at below link-

http://help.sap.com/hana/sap_hana_installation_guide_trigger_based_replication_slt_en.pdf  ??

Regards,

Saritha K

scott_xu
Explorer
0 Kudos

The SLT DMIS version is 2011_1_731.

Yes, I followed the document to setup the system. But for the Post installation, I cannot found following services

1. iuuc_repl_mon_powl
  2. iuuc_helpcenter
  3. iuuc_helpcenter_document
  4. iuuc_repl_mon_schema_oif

Did I miss somethine? Thanks.

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated them through SICF?

Does your ID have rights for it?

Regards,

Saritha K

scott_xu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

Yes I activated them through SICF.But I only see iuuc_replication_config.