cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase group field in MA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A) Where can i find purchase group and purchase org field while creating MA? And where these Entity and Company code fields are available in MA? Could anyone help me to locate these fields in MA/SA.

B) My another requirement is that i need to choose multiple Plants, multiple companies, multiple locations during creation of contract. But system allow to pick one value for plants, location and the company name appears by default based on User account. Is multi picker is possible for these fields or is it possible for any new custom extension field to allow to select multiple value list values?

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If you use the Integrated document type to create a Master agreement, then you will see the fields in the Integration tab

2) It is certainly possible with extension collections. If you can elaborate on the business case for this then we may be able to help you better...

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashad

For point nu.2, the business would like to create the contract for multiple entity (company). The have 3 companies. In the contract document this 3 company name should appear through variable library token. But during contract generation, currently i am able to pick single company name only with variable <%Common.Company%> and single location name by variable <%Agreement.Location%>

Also some custom field like Business area will have multiple business area picker.

Can we achieve this?

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasad for the reply.

Our system is new and the version is 10. We use CLM module only.

I could not find 'Integrated document type' under MA. I only have 'Standard', 'Service' and 'Advanced' doc. types in MA.

Regards