cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a situation,recently we have added two new columns in SAP Standard Table,now we have implemented personas 2.0 .

This is the table in SAP Standard:

But in personas ,the column is not reflected accordingly like for requsitioner field Requirement urgency column got linked and we are getting the default value there in requisitioner column:

Please provide a solution for this.

Regards,

Roman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Personas 2.0 captures table column changes in flavor using column index, so if you had hidden column 1 and column 2 in flavor and your newly added columns in at position 1 and 2 then they will still be hidden in flavor (and previously hidden column 1 and 2 in flavor shows up because they are at new index now). So it is recommended to make the required table changes in backend first and then create flavor.

Having said that, if you have hidden some columns in flavor then unhide all of them and hide the columns again in flavor.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Thanks for comments .The two new columns i.e" Requirement urgency and priority" is already made vailable in the backend system i.e. SAP GUI.But these changes are not done in SAP personas table.

So, how i need to fix this so the data in the requisitioner  gets not updated by the default value of 30 which is getting picked from the requirement priority column.

Regards,

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Can we fix this issue by table variants,which need to be corrected so that the column placings  are in the correct places?

Regards,

Roman

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

Have you done customization to Table in Personas flavor? (eg: hiding some column or renaming column header). If yes, then follow these steps:

1. Edit flavor and undo all changes done on Table columns

2. Save and Exit flavor

3. Make any changes you need at table variant level (if you have already done, then you can skip this step)

4. Reload flavor and edit it

5. Make Table column changes again (which you did an undo at step 1)

6. Save and exit flavor

You should now be able to see all columns from backend and any changes made on top of it at flavor level.

Thanks

Chinthan