Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SSO NW 1.0 with x.509 ABAP GSS-API No credentials were supplied

former_member195792
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im trying to implement SSO for SAPgui and NWBC in our SAP ABAP 702 SP14 system with 721 ext UC 500 kernel.
Windows 2012 with SQL server 2012.
According to PAM the simplest way of implementing SSO for NWBC (Kerberos with SPNEGO and SAP NWSSO) is not supported for SAP 702.

So we decided to try and implement SSO with the use of x.509 certificates, issued by SAP NW SSO 1.0.
I followed the documentation, and got it working for the java stack that is also running on this server.

All the steps are implemented succesfully on the ABAP stack, but after restarting the system for the final time, so everything is activated, the system fails to start with the following error:

N    The internal Adapter for the loaded GSS-API mechanism identifies as:

N    Internal SNC-Adapter (Rev 1.1) to SAP Netweaver Single Sign-On v1.xN    FileVersionInfo: InternalName= CryptoLib, FileVersion= 8.3.6.6N  SncInit():   found:    snc/identity/as=p:CN=ABAP-KET, OU=SAP SecurityN  *** ERROR => SncPAcquireCred()==SNCERR_GSSAPI  [sncxxall.c 1459]N        GSS-API(maj): No credentials were suppliedN      Could't acquire ACCEPTING credentials forNN      name="p:CN=ABAP-KET, OU=SAP Security"N    FATAL SNCERR -- Accepting Credentials:    "sapsso"  (0x0003) not available!N      (debug hint: default acceptor = "p:CN=DummyCredential")N  <N           sec_avail = "false"M  ***LOG R19=> ThSncInit, SncInitU ( SNC-000004) [thxxsnc.c    238]M  *** ERROR => ThSncInit: SncInitU(SNCERR_GSSAPI) [thxxsnc.c    240]M  in_ThErrHandle: 1M  *** ERROR => SncInitU (step 1, th_errno 44, action 3, level 1) [thxxhead.c   11584]

Anybody can guide me into the right direction please?

Best regards,Menno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Menno,

In addition to the recommendation from my colleague Valerie, I would like to let you know that we
recommed customers to implement always the latest version of the SAP Single Sing-On and at the moment this is SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 SP05.

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

former_member195792
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Donka,

The reason I choos 1.0 is because there is a very helpfull and very clear instruction from SAP on YouTube for this version.

I tried with version 2.0, but since I am not very familiar with certificates, I was not able to create the certificates.

It differs very much from the SAP NW SSO 1.0 version...

Best regards,

Menno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the implementation guide of the Secure Login Library 1.0 chapter 7.2 here help.sap.com/nwsso10 -> Installation and Upgrade Information -> Secure Login Library.

KR

Valerie