cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass urgent phase to test error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When i try to change the action of change request to "Pass urgent phase to test" i get below error

it says "no strategy or action definition exist for the selected action"

Kindly advise how to define action or strategy? , or is it required ? I am using SMCR transaction.

Any link or document would be helpful!!

P.S : I see the TR got imported into the quality system however the action doesn't change to "confirm successful test".

BR,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Is this the first time you are using the CHARM?

I will suggest you to configure your charm again.

I will recommend you should use the Z* transactions. it seems your charm is not configured properly and standard actions are not yet defined.

First go through the below document.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

I first tried with transaction YMCR , i have copied the SMCR to YMCR.

with YMCR the boject ID (document ) was not getting created.

When I tried with SMCR for testing it created the Document and i was able to create a change request.

I assume the actions are automatically defined if the configuration has been done correctly??

If not can we directly check the actions for the different statuses or else advise how to proceed with it?

BR,

Kundan

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Yes, actions should automatically defined once you had completed the configuration, that is what I meant to say previously.

Please verify if the configuration for both the charm and project used for charm is fine.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

CHARM has been activated and did not find any inconsistency!!

Can you tell where do I have to look into as per the error screen attached?

Shall I redo the CHARM activation process??

ITSM has also been completed without any errors.

BR,

Rajesh

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check the solar_project_admin project you are using for urgent change and check the consistency checks if they are fine.

Check below for the actions

In change request management-> Change request management framework->make settings for change transactions types->choose YMHF/SMHF-> define actions

Check appropriate actions defined.

Second in the tcode SPPFCADM-> choose CRM_ORDER->Define actions

Check for your action HF_SET_STATUS had set to correct value

Check whether the conditions are fine.

Further drilldown you can check in SLG1.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont see define action option

above is assign action

BR,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I performed the check however got the error though the cycle and task list got created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please use below mentioned report (authorization object S_TCODE = AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE or S_TCODE = AI_CRM_CPY_PTYPE_WEB) for updating your transaction type with standard one if its not reflecting as desired.

This report copies SAP or customer transaction types into other customer transaction types. Associated entities, such as partner schemas, status and action profiles, date and text management, are also copied. You can also update or display customer transaction types.0

You can update transaction types, to adjust them for customers. The update can completely overwrite the customer transaction type with the SAP transaction type, depending on the update profile. You can also specify that the update only new action profile data, such as action definitions, etc. are copied from the source transaction type, and existing data in the customer transaction type is not overwritten.

1. Choose Execute.
  2. In the following dialog box, choose Update Transaction Type, and the update mode Insert New Data (existing data is not overwritten) or Overwrite Existing Data with Default Settings.
  • Display transaction typesYou can display the entire Customizing for each existing transaction type. You get an overview of all Customizing settings, which is especially helpful for experienced consultants and SAP Support. The overview shows all the settings, without having to call Customizing directly.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Bhagwat