cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cusomizing error in work schedule rule 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

Our client having requirement saying that 2 3 4 sat off or 124 sat off with reference existing configuration i have done and got out put accordingly.

But when i am running the payroll for the month october 2015 month system throwing below error.

Cusomizing work error in work schedule rule 2

Below are the inputs

Employee hiring date 01.10.2015

Payroll Execution date:- 10 th month

DWS Generation  (PT01 ):-start date is 10 month 2015

End date      12 month 2015

PWS starting period is 01.10.2015

Please do needful

Regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much venkat for replying...

Issue is solved on my own work around process...

I generated work schedules before 1 month .Lets say..

Hiring Date is 01.10.2015.

DWS  :- 01.10.2015

PWS Starting period is 01.10.2015.

Iam trying to generated WSR in PT01 with Start Date 10.2015 and End date is so on...so system throwing given error.

In PT01 i changed the starting period like  09.2015 and End date is so on...and ran the payroll n got output..

Regards

Srinivas Reddy

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you have not assigned the workschedule rule in IT0007 based on PA, or PSA.

Kindly check the PA, PSA data and WSR in IT0007, so you have to chnage the work schdule rle in IT 0007 for your location. with effect from the date of orgreassignment.

Note: whats happening is, employee in deferent PA PSA grouping and workschdule what assigned now is deferent.change the work schdule rule in IT 0007 which is relavent to your new PA,PSA and run the time evaluation.

This error usually comes because of inconsistency in your master data and config as well.

Please check weather EE has got correct work schedule assignment in IT 0007 according to the personnel subarea - It may happen that PSG grouping is not correctly assigned with the Personnel subarea.

Please check the combination of ESG PSG and work schedule rule and its assignement with Personnel subarea.

Check table V_001P_All for the same.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat.

Thanks for reply.

My new Work schedules is saved in with effective datein IT 0007

i am able to save new work schedule rule for run the payroll for old employees but not new employee who hired wef 01.10.2015.

Please do needful

Regards

Sree

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas, That's ok, Please check whether EE has got correct work schedule assignment in IT 0007 according to the personnel subarea - It may happen that PSG grouping is not correctly assigned with the Personnel subarea.

Please check the combination of ESG PSG and work schedule rule and its assignement with Personnel subarea.

Check table V_001P_All for the same.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty