cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of billing block on mass at an item level (not header level)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

New to the forum but have a question regarding the removal of billing blocks.

I understand i can use v.23 to remove the billing block on mass but this removes the block at a sales order header level not .

My sales orders by default contain no block at a header level but the individual line items do contain a block by default.

Scenario -

Monday 2 lines are added to a sales order

Tuesday i want to remove the block on the 2 lines

Wednesday i add 3 new line to the sales order

Thursday i want to remove the billing block on the 3 new lines

Imagine there are multiple sales orders where this is happening at the same time

Is there a better way to remove block from the items than just going in to each sales order and removing the block from each item individually?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When ready made answers are there-Why to wait???(we respect your honesty)

Please search in google-you will find number of threads.

Tell us where you stucked-So support will be given by members.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SCN.  As a new member, there are certain rules and regulations which everyone should adhere to that.  Please go through the SCN rules which you can find to your right screen once you logged in.  Search before posting for any queries and I am sure, 90% of your queries would have been answered in SCN and all you have to do is to search.

Hint to search - Use the same text of the subject in Google

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply,

I thought i had searched if im honest hence how i found an answer that would work at a header level (v.23) but i could not see a solution to do the same thing at an item level.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have already given you a hint how to search.  The search text should not include the words in brackets.  I could see some ten or more threads on the same topic.

G. Lakshmipathi