cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Area (Interactive Planning Book) is not displaying any data after transferring from info cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an Info cube in the transaction code RSA1. I have successfully uploaded data in that info cube from external .csv file and the data has been displayed. After that I transferred the data (Transnational data) from that info cube to my Planning area (In a particular key figure) in the transaction code /sapapo/tscube. The message came in the bottom left of the screen is that copy successful. That means data has been successfully transferred to my planning area. But when I went to see that data in the interactive planning book no data is been displayed. That particular key figure is empty.

Can anyone suggest me what could be the reason?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay

I kind request you to check following 2 things in your variant of /sapapo/tscube.

1. Key figure assignment:- Please make sure  we have correct assignment of  keyfigures between cube and planning area.

2. Character assignment :- Please make sure you same characters in planning area and respective info cube.

You can also click on Result Log flag which will provide you more information about it.

Please go through them and let me know if this information helps you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for the immediate reply.

I have already checked the key figure assignment. I am assigning the desired key figures only. Moreover my info cube and planning area has the exact same characteristics & Key figures. So no problem with that. The reason could be something else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you put the Result Log flag.? is possible for you to check the groping condition?

Generally the results log will show for which CVCs data has loaded or not. You can also check the key figure definition or if there is any default macro which is overwriting the value when you enter into planning book?

sorry for giving lot of option :-(. As /sapapo/tscube is standard SAP training will not have issue.

We require to see if we have missed anything at our end.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

I checked the result log.

I got the alert that "no data exist for the selection you made"

In the long description the below things were written-

"Data could not be loaded from the Cube for the selection you made. Check whether the Cube actually contains data that is relevant for your selection.

If data does exist, check that all the time characteristics of the Cube are filled. If not, the program does not return data since it always uses all the time characteristics of the Cube when making selections."

So which time characteristics do I need to delete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said Pranay, please check if you same characteristic from CVC available in MD62. Make sure you have all the characteristic build in the cube. Please also check time bucket granularity in cube and Planning area, if they have the same granularity.

Thanks

Amol

Answers (0)