cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know the input parameters to have output when running 'PRICING' Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

This is my first time using this FM.

The requirement is to use this FM and tell if materials are in Condition Type: ZR00, ZR10 and PR00'.

But I'm having difficulties having output where it has condition type ZR10 and PR00.

Maybe my input parameters are not enough?

Thanks for the urgent response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Google -> 'pricing function module site:sap.com' finds over 7000 hits. Not one of those posts provides enough information to answer this question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Sorry but there's none that helped me get the result I needed.

But I think I got this issue resolved. Thanks btw.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear it's resolved. Why not share the solution on SCN? Otherwise here comes 7001st post that helps no one.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quincy Bartolome

Since you have joined very recently, may be, you are not aware of the importance of closing the threads then and there.  Have a look at this

Unless you update here as to how your requirement got addressed, this discussion is not going to help anybody who have similar requirement and the purpose of discussing in SCN will not serve its purpose for which this forum has been created.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi quincy,

Please explain your requirement in detail to give the exact solution.

Regards

Bijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only requirement is that I need to determine whether Condition Type 'PR00' or 'ZR10' exist for material 012345 based on the output table of the FM 'PRICING', TKOMV.