cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Netweaver BPM (in nwds)

0 Kudos

Hello SAP PI gurus

I have some experience with CC BPM which I could access in ID. However, we now has SAP PI 7.4 (Single stack) and use NWDS. When I go to BPM section in NWDS, it shows only the objects that are local. If I have to access what is on the production server, how can I access it. Because even when I am connected to production I can see all the interfaces on the production server. However when I switch to BPM, I can see again only local and not what is on Production server.

Am I doing something wrong?

Any feedback or comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

It is because of in NWDS you configured Development system as SAP as JAVA system in NWDS(in preferences).

To view each system details you need to configure respective SAP as JAVA system. For example to view production NWBPM objects you need to configure the corresponding SAP as JAVA.

One more thing to be noted. If the objects are created in local track you cant see in the NWDS of other systems. In this case as Ravi mentioned you need to go to Net Weaver Administrator->Operations->Processes and Tasks.

Let me know if you have any further questions

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

You can see the NW BPM processes in NetWeaver Administrator->Operations->Processes and Tasks

To see the graphical definition or to make changes, you should have the Development Component / the project file.

This is like a java development project, you will have to import the project to your NWDS.

Arun