SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WESIMG config steps for enhance ES

shubhnam_singh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am a PO consultant and working with a retail client at the moment. Here I have learnt that outbound service generation is a bit different from ECC and its more like IDocs using change pointers. Also that generally a functional consultant would configure the output determination in WESIMG. Now I want to learn to do configure it myself and couldnot find enough documentation online.

Requirement is that we have enhanced RetailEventERPStoreReplicationRequest_V1 for few fields and now there is new Service Interfcace.

I have gone through: Generation of Messages for Application - Integration Using Services - SAP Library

and Integration Using Services - SAP Library

but couldnot understand the steps to be followed for enahanced service as it generates a separate class and a new SI as well.

Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--

regards

Shubhnam Singh

1 REPLY 1

pbodicherla
Explorer
0 Kudos

POS services are xml based output for Retail interfaces. It need basic configuration and need to configure separately based on the business requirement. Please do let us know your requirement, if it is for learning then I will recommend to see the Bonus Buy configuration through services where you can find lot of scope to explore the configuration on services.

Thanks

Prakash