cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP is not confirming sales order based on future receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

We have GATP activated and config settings made for GATP checking and confirming while Sales orders creation or changes.

There is no on hand stock BUT Purchase Orders with ASNs created on some for future dates.

ATP Group / Check Control maintained to use POs as Receipt elements.

Check Instructions for Business Event has Product Allocation as 1st Step and Product Check as 2nd Step

RBA is activated and check box "start immediately" is also selected.

When Sales Order is created with a date before PO delivery date - GATP is not confirming Sales Order based on receipt (Purchase order) of future date.

Let me know if you have experienced issue similar to mentioned above

Thx

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

since you have activated Rule based ATP you need to ensure that your calculation profile within the RBA rule has the delay enough to cover your future receipts. If your receipt is in 5 days from future then the delay should be >= 5 to pick that receipt.

I hope this helps

thanks & Best regards

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu

Thx for your reply and information. I did maintain the Calculation Profile and "delay" as mentioned by you.

Issue is not still resolved -

In fact what I consistently see is 1st based on Check Instructions Step 1 -shows Preselection of substitution screen where same Product / Location is shown as substitute which is ok but Product availability is shown still as 0 and Product allocation as 100%

There are only 2 options on this screen to either Copy all or continue without confirming (which is no good) Actually Copy All also has no meaning since no quantity is confirmed or any proposal exists for subsequent date

Then subsequent screen of APO availability check shows remaining requirement as full qty as open

Let me know your thoghts

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Are you using "Pre-selection of Substitution" functionality ?  Did you try disabling it in Check instructions to avoid confusion ?

Finally - please post your ATP Group Scope of check config to see what is happening behind. I hope you had already the future receipt as one of the scope of check elements.

Also - please let us know if you're using any rounding functionality in your system,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)