Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order type in CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I need your advise on the following situation:

I have a production order type which is for finished products that go directly to blocked stock after GR.

This means that the products from this Production Order are not available.

The report CO09 is used frequently to check the stock availability and the receipts that will come. This Production Order is created and is visible in CO09 which is confusing because the finished goods from this order are not available.

Please advise if there is a way to exclude from CO09 a specific production order type

I appreciate your support,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not possible in the standard system. It is not possible to exclude production orders from the ATP check based on the production order type.

This would be even difficult to implement using one of the ATP user exits. It would take a really significant development effort to get your desired behaviour. You could potentially modify the SELECTS in include LATP2FA1 to ensure they do not select the production orders of the type you do not want. This would be considered a major modification though and would require thorough testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the answer. We were thinking the same thing, that is not possible in standard SAP.

Our solution was to have a separate storage location for blocked goods, which is displayed on the right column in CO09. In this way, the users are trained not to consider the records with that storage location.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice workaround!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code OVZ9, is the blocked stock option checked for the availability check/checking rule combination? Can you uncheck and then try again in CO09? I am not sure on how to avoid the display of blocked stock based on a specific production order type.

Regards,