Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Host Agent tab is empty in the Diagnostics Agents Administration screen

neha_singh18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone help me in this.

We have below SMD agents installed in my Solman system.

But there are no agents in SAP Host agent tab.

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Is the trusted connection between the SMD agent and the SAP Host Agent configured?

In the SAP Host Agent installation folder, access file /exe/host_profile. There should be a line with the following property: service/admin_users = <daa>adm, where <daa> is the ID of  the SMD agent.

Best regards,

Daniel.

neha_singh18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eevryone,

Thanks for your help. We got to know that we have to upgrade LM SERVICES to get this issue solved.

Thanks

Neha Singh

abhijeet_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

For each managed system in option "managed system configuration", check the configuration again. Either the managed system configuration has not been done properly being specific, for each host SMD Agent has to be assigned and then a host agent has to be assigned. You will find it in option "Assign Diagnostic agent".

Thanks

Abhijeet

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha ,

Please check whether the host agent is running fine in the source system

Check "SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics (SMD) Agent is not able to connect to SAP Host Agent"  in the above doc .

Thanks ,

Manu

neha_singh18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Thanks for your reply. I checked and found host agents are running fine.

The tab was never empty but we noticed it today only that it is empty.

abhijeet_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

All looks good.

A question here, what is the version of SOLMAN, u are using, I checked my agent admin too, I don't have the option of hostagent. I am on SPS8.

Also, I am not able to understand why HOSTAGENT status required. Its SMD which is providing satellite system data to SOLMAN. and SMD needs hostagent to run properly.

Neverthless, you can check the status of SMD agent from agents tab.

Thanks

Abhijeet

neha_singh18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

Yes, that is correct but still it was never used to be empty before . That's why wondering I am using SP10.I also checked sap note 2106825 - SAP Host Agent status is missing in the Diagnostics Agents Administration but that's not applicable to my system.

abhijeet_singh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Check CCDB transaction and see any data is missing. If no data is missing then all good

Thanks

Abhijeet