SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo Substitution switch and transfer to F&R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A substitution relation was entered in trx. WRFFUART with a start-date 15.07.2015. However now we find that the follow-up article used in the replacement will not be used at all, and the substitution should not take place after all.

However, the business realised this only after the actual substitution switch had already occurred.

They now want to order to the original article, but due to the switch having taken place that original article is blocked in SAP F&R.

Via what means would that be possible? (Workaround etc.). Looks like only a "one way" process is supported in case of follow-up, and no correction possible after switch has occured?

NB: Basically in Retail all article data are set correctly at this moment according to the business; we only want to delete the records that were previously created in WRFFUART and undo the result of that WRFFUART record in F&R (substitution assignment relation and substitution switch processing)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It took a while before I found OSS-Note 1640761 - Deletion flag of substitution not taking effect.

This OSS-Note also mentions program /FRE/DB_SUBSTSW_RESET_LOCK (Transaction /FRE/RESET_LOCK) which allwos to reset to the substitution-lock.

This solves my issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It took a while before I found OSS-Note 1640761 - Deletion flag of substitution not taking effect.

This OSS-Note also mentions program /FRE/DB_SUBSTSW_RESET_LOCK (Transaction /FRE/RESET_LOCK) which allwos to reset to the substitution-lock.

This solves my issue.