cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key combination in VV22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to add order type to the key combinations in VV22 and if so, how is it done?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im not sure I got this right. Am I supposed to have order type as a selection in FieldCatlg in SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Condition Tables. I can't see it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has made this field available for selection. Of course, you will not see it now. But, you need to add this field into your field catalog. Once it is added, you can then go on to use it in your condition table. try adding the field into your field catalog in your sandbox/dev client and then proceed further.

An F4 from any of the existing fields in your field catalog will show a host of fields available for use. One of them is: AUART (Sales Doc type)

Thanks,

Siva

(Reward points if it helps!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should not be any problems with the settings. But, I doubt if the system will be able to read the data based on the order type. Order type is used for Sales documents outputs and for delivery documents we use the key field delivery type. Give it a try and let us know what kind of problems you are facing.

It will not have any impact on other settings, so I suggest you try it out.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's order type I want to have with my key comb.

But will there be problem with the settings allready made if I add order type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's absolutely OK to use the order type. In my current client, we are using the sales order type to determine the outputs in Billing. So, as long as you have valid condition records, the system will do the rest for you,

Hope, this helps!

Thanks,

S. Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to add the order type or delivery type. If it is delivery type then it is already available.

Regards,

Sunil.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order type is a field already available in the field catalog. So, all you need to do is: just create your new access with the Order type as a field and then add it to the access sequence, which is attached to your output type. (Just similar to the condition technique in pricing).

Pls explore: SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Condition Tables.....and the subsequent nodes in this menu path.

This will ensure that one of the criteria for your outputs will be Order type.

We have already done this in our client location and it works fine,

Hope this helps!

Siva