Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Object for the "Copy Request" option in GRC 10

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wants to restrict the "Copy Request" Option from the GRC End User / Requester. Please share the Authorization Object to restrict the same.

Thanks in advance.

10 REPLIES 10

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Restrict the activity 90 in authorization object GRAC_REQ

Regards

Baithi

0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Even if without that value also it is not working.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont think you can restrict completely,

where as you can remove copy request option from the screen.

Regards,

Prasant

0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

That is only our requirement.

Please guide us to Remove the "Copy Request" option from the screen (for the Requester and Approver).

0 Kudos

Hi Angana,

I suggest to remove the "copy user" from the launchpad (tcode LPD_CUST) so that this cannot be selected by the end user (if it must be removed from all users).

Launchpads are well documented and you will find the answer how to change within LPD_CUST.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per the Auth. object of Menuitemid 0GRACCUPACCREQREQ, the value is 01, which is also the value of Access request creation. SO, value 90 might not suffice the requirement.

However, could you try hiding it in Admin mode for the appl. configuration: GRAC_FPM_AC_LPD_ACCESS_MGMT, through SE80-> Test->execute in admin mode

Regards

plaban

0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if it is not working sir.

0 Kudos

go to screen in admin mode.

and hide that option.

you can refer   1706132 , this has attachment for INBOX but can guide you how you can access admin mode and hide that options from all user

Regards,

Prasant

0 Kudos

please check this note.

2214813 - How to customize/hide links on End User page

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Angana,

Please, check:and

Regards,