cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOE to Solman configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

currently i m facing an issue with my SAP BOBJ system when connection it to SOLMAN for monitoring purpose

i ve installed the DAA & run the ACTOOLS and every thing worked finr

now my issue is that the SOLMAN cannot detect the DAA showing the following error (attached)

CX_DIAGSTP_WS : Web service invocation problem on host shark-01.kapsarc.org and port 8000 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_SMDAGENT_MONITORING. Check note 1822831.
Text(2) Text(2)
CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT : SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized")
Text(3) Text(3)CX_SOAP_FAILURE : Error when processing Web service call
Text(4) Text(4)
CX_SOAP_CORE : Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized")

So PLease help

Regards

Amr Osama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is described in KBA 1663549. Please check the solution section.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you gentlemen

it`s now solved the issue was that the WEB Service username & Password was wrong

so i manually changed them as per the note  1663549 sent by Mr. Daniel and now it works fine

roland_hennessy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you make sure all steps in System Prep and Basic Configuration have been completed successfully? Usually this error is because some step are incomplete.< System preparation In step 5.4 please make sure certificate is generated for agent. Also check step 6.2 Setup LMDB. Without full content synchronization the agent will not appear in solution manager until the content is synchronized completely. Regards, Roland