Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom MIME message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on PO 7.4.

We have integration with external partner using ebXML over HTTP and trying to build a custom solution.

The ebXML specification needs a custom SOAP envelope and has specifications for the overall MIME message as well.

The MIME message package should be a multipart message with the SOAP envelope. the xml business document as attachment and the content id of attachment referencd in SOAP Body.

Is there a way to build the custom MIME message in PO and use standard HTTP or SOAP adapter to post to the partner.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan

To build a custom MIME message, you will have to write a custom Java mapping to achieve that. Below is a blog detailing a sample multipart MIME message.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

Thanks for the input.

But in my case I am planning to use a HTTP or SOAP adapter.

How do I make sure that the adapter does not alter the MIME constructed in the Java Mapping,

Any specific settings on the SOAP or HTTP adapter to use the MIME message as it is.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan

To be honest, this is something that I've never tried before, neither am I familiar with the ebXML specification.

If you use the SOAP adapter, you can check the "Do not use SOAP envelope" so that the payload after mapping is transferred as is.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (0)