cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Pricing-How detect two condition types.

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is related to reverse pricing.

Selling Price to customer is 800 (Inclusive of tax)-ZMP0 condition type

Next is vat condition type it is 5%-if 5% on 800 means it will be 40.But my requirement is it should be 38.10.

So i made use standard condition type MWSI ,so that i got it as 38.10.

As this is a tax condition type ZMP1 it cannot be negative.So i a created a condition type which is a surcharge or discount type with negative indicator and made is it referring 100% on MWSI.

So deducted the selling price- with ZMP1 and got Net Price.Is there any other alternative way to deduct between two condition types.so that i need not want to use ZMP1.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to get the subtotal copy of final selling price in KZWI1 and then use formula 25 - kzwi1-mwsbp in the pricing procedure as alternative to get the net value in some z* condition type that is set up as discount/surcharge?

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did as per your suggestion.

ZMP2 condition type is surcharge.

The problem is ,the amount coloumn of ZMP2 is 0,i wanted it to be 761.91.Condition value 1523.81 is correct and also net value changes as per this.As per logic of 761.91x2=1523.81,but the amount value of condition type is 0.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I apologize for the initial confusion. Please see my screenshot (it is from IDES, I only slightly modified one pricing procedure to look like yours, but did not remove the condition types that are not relevant for you):

From the order:

V/08:

I use NETW instead of ZMP* and PR01 instead of ZMP0, but I believe that you will get the idea .

Edit:

Here are the settings for NETW (just in case):

Message was edited by: Veselina Peykova

Answers (0)