Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access the SAPUI5 application based on IP address

former_member187227
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to access the SAPUI5 application in another system(same network). When i work with localhost it will working fine but when i try the same application in some other system(same network) i am getting the project but i am not able to login it shows tomcat server error. The following error i'm getting in console.

ERROR:

The following problem occurred: HTTP request failed500,Internal Server Error,<html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/7.0.61 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 500 - Only allowed for local testing!</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Only allowed for local testing!</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7.0.61</h3></body></html> - 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinothkumar,

The simple proxy servlet is meant to work only with the local system.  You would need some type of reverse proxy as detailed in

or just use SAP Web IDE, which would be much easier.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - Technology RIG