cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPMO in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are working on generating DPMO report. Necessary settings have been made in material, NC Code with data field assignment etc.

During execution in the POD, NC is logged with this NC code and operation is also assigned. But when we look at DPMO report, we find that values for pieces processed and opportunities (as maintained in the material) are not picked. DPMO is always shown as 0.

Also, even if we have maintained the DPMO category as "Component" in material and in NC Code, the report always shows "Assembly" in the line that is appearing with missing values.

Another issue relates to selection of operation during NC Logging. When I select the operation from the drop down, it appears in the field and then goes away. The operation number is not retained here and I have to copy / paste it.

Would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Please, check this Wiki page: How-To Setup DPMO in ME 6.0 - SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) - SCN Wiki

It describes how to setup DPMO and get the results in the report.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexander,

Thanks very much for the inputs. I have followed the same document provided in your link but yet not getting results.

Do I need to maintain the DPMO details for component materials or for finished goods? Right now I have assigned DPMO opportunity to a finished product.

Would appreciate your comments.

Thanks

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Normally, you should setup DPMO of Component Category against a component material. But I do not think it is a root cause in your case.

I would suggest that you turn on SQL trace and catch the SQL statements executed by the report. Then based on them and the data in the tables analyze what is missing in your case.

Br, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Regret the delay in responding. I am in touch with my tech colleagues and checking it out as suggested. Hope to be back with update if any on this issue.

Thanks

Srinivas