Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address on follow on email mystery

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guru's

I needsome help again.

When I create an email (sap std doc 0005),as a follow on document, then the system is adding an email address that I really dont know where it come from.

Here is the details from the incident example. As you can see below it do have a reporter "herman" and when a follow on document email is created it should only e send to "herman"

When I create the follow on email, then it add "herman" as the recipient 100% correclty but it is also adding a mistery address "carla" that we just dont know where it come from and why it is adding this second email address. It is happening on ALL incidents where we create an email as a follow on document.

Please explain to me how to get rid of the mistery e-mail address.

Regards

JB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check the BPs used in your incident, Check the support team and members, email ids of the members, verify the email address maintained in BP tcodes for your id.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav

The BP's have been checked first thing already. All information of Bp's relevant to the incident, contain the correct emai;l addresses. The extra email address is of a BP, that is not even a partner that is in the incident at all.

Support teams and email addresses have also been checked. this specific email is added even if we change the support team to another team with another message processor. It does not matter who the reporter /team/ message processor is. When you create follow up email, then it derives the email address of the reporter 100% correct, but it also add this mistery address that we just dont know where it come from.

Regards

JB

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Rishav

I just checked all the BP's except the the BP of the sold to party as I would not have dreamed that it will get this address from Sold to Party BP. This mistery email address was maintained there. So it look like the system try to send it to both Sold to party as well as the reporter email.

When I removed the Sold to party email address, the system then only draw in the reporter email address.

Thanks for your help.

JB

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Good to see your issue is resolved. Happy to help.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (0)