Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF Role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID not available in ECC ( plug-in ) system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on AC 10.1 ... I am configuring EAM. I am trying to connect GRC quality with ECC quality system.

Below mentioned GRC component is installed in my ECC quality system

Role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID is not available in ECC quality.

When I had configured EAM in GRC developement and had it integrated with ECC development, role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID was existing automatically in ECC development. EAM is working perfectly fine in GRC Dev - ECC Dev.

Configuration settings in GRC quality :

Please suggest if I am missing out on any configuration step.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

transport the role from DEV to PROD. If the role does not exist you can create them and assign users (no need to add any authorization).

Regards,

Alessandro

6 REPLIES 6

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

transport the role from DEV to PROD. If the role does not exist you can create them and assign users (no need to add any authorization).

Regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

How was the role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID existing automatically in ECC development and why not in ECC quality ??

Regards,

Rahul Muni

0 Kudos

Please suggest.

0 Kudos

Hello rahul,

It is not mandatory the role will exist in target systems.

if it exist in dev transport to quality.

thats will solve your issue,

the thing is it just need role name, you dont have to generate profile for that as well.

Regards,

Prasant

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

SAP suggests to create the role SAP_GRAC_SPM_FFID in the installation guides and hence it might be created during installation. The role then needs to be transported thru the landspace.

Additionally it is possible to create your own FFID role. Therefore create a new role in PFCG and add the rolename to parameter 4010 so that GRC identifies your FF IDs with that role assignments.

Hope this finally answers the question.

Best regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro ,

THank you for your in-depth explanation.

Regards,

Rahul Muni