cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Rebate condition showing amount in Sales order.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created new variable rebate conditions R60, R61, R62, R63 similar to the old rebate conditions R10 and R11.

The issue we are facing is that the new condition are showing values in the the sales order, we want this to behave similar to R10, and R11.

In the pricing procedure the conditions are maintained similar to R10 and R11 and the same routines are assigned.

Not able to figure out why they are behaving differently.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the requirement have you assigned to the new condition types in the pricing procedure?

In standard 24 is used to ensure that the conditions are considered only in billing documents.

0 Kudos

The requirement for the new one and the old one is a same. We are using a custom requirement, we checked in debug mode. It behaves similarly for both. Is there any other config we need to check?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I removed req 24 for one of the rebate conditions that I use in my test system and it appears exactly as your new condition type in the sale order. As to why your old custom condition types gets 0 as value ... you can double click each record  - old and new, check how it gets calculated and compare the results. Also in v/08  - do the old and new condition type have the same 'from' setting? Normally you do not show the rebate conditions in the sales order, so there must be a reason why you use some special routine instead of 24. You could have also some z-tables needed for customizing as well which determine the order pricing.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs, we resolved this. The issue was in CRM the accrual profile was not mapped. Once mapped the condition value became zero.