cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Budget from Released Budget

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus, I have a requirement to create a report which provides the Available amount from the release amount. Eg:  Budget - 10000,  Release - 5000 , Assigned - 2000 Remaining Available Release Budget - 3000 As with the report painter reports (S_ALR_87013558 & 87013560) we can get the Release and Assinged budget i tried using the formula Release - Assigned but it is not catering my requirement from Report Painter. I need to create a report which gives me available budget from the Released Budget. Can you please help me with your valuable inputs.... Regards Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

PLease check as below:

When the Budget is Released, you will have value type 45 - Payment budget: Releases gets updated.

and check table BPEG.

thanks

Sunil

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil, BPEG provides you with Release Budget at value type 45 but i am looking for the budget available in the released budget. Released is 5000 Consumed is 2000 Need available budget: 3000 which is available in the released budget. Please let me know where it can updated or is any other way to extract this value. Regards Naveen

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

this is simple calculation which can be calculated. in custom report you can apply some calculation rule for that.

thanks

Sunil