cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Scenarios within IBP

Former Member

Hi Experts,

I am hoping to gain some insight on the proper approach to creating and modifying scenarios within IBP.

Our team has the need to create and share scenarios amongst each other with specific members of the team updating specific key figures within the scenario.  Additionally, we have use cases where we will use the duplicate function to duplicate a scenario and make incremental adjustments within the scenario and compare to the original.

I believe my question is quite simple, but, I have not found the answer within the help or scn sites.

Once the changes to the scenario have been made and the heuristic run, how to do you save the changes to the scenario?

More specifically, we typically create the first scenario by making changes to the baseline, simulating as necessary and then create a scenario by choosing Create from the Scenario section of the IBP Ribbon.  To make incremental changes to a scenario I do not see an update or save button within the Scenario section of the IBP ribbon.  Any insight on how to perform an update to a scenario would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dustin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dustin

Once you have created the User-defined scenarios, you will see those scenarios in the New View - Scenarios Option. You can select the specific scenario where you want to make the changes. Then you can use Save Data option to save the changes only in scenario.

Hope this helps. Kindly revert back in case of further queries.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar