cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting SAP HEC to HCP

0 Kudos

Hi Experts -

Please help me with some information on Connecting SAP HEC on cloud with SAP HCP on Cloud Platform. Is this through SAP HCI or if there different  mechanism to connect it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jana_richter
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

actually the point-to-point connectivity between an SAP system in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) takes place quite similarly to OnPremise - HCP connectivity.

The central component in use here is the SAP HANA Cloud Connector - the HEC team offers as a service to subscribe to an additional small host in the HEC environment where the SAP HANA Cloud Connector will be installed and configured. Then the technical connectivity between your HCP account and the HEC network is available, and the access control can be configured (i.e. which SAP systems and OData or RFC services you want to make accessible from outside).

Of course you can use SAP HANA Cloud Integration in combination with your SAP HEC systems as well for process integration use cases. Best would be to reach out to your contacts in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud contacts for more details.

Does that help with your question?

Best regards

Jana

0 Kudos

Thanks Jana Richter.

Do we have any Blog or any help document around this. This would help me a lot.

Thanks once again for the quick reply.

Regards

Ram

Answers (0)