cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Proxy Sender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking out for help with sender side Java proxy. I have created the proxy in NWDS using the sap help -

Creating Web Service Proxies - Developing Java EE 5 Applications - SAP Library

My scenario is an application connects to SAP PI server and port and only support sockets over tcp/ip/

The proxy ejb also contains  a class which has code for socket listener and then it call the interface for proxy communication with PI.

I deployed the ear file into server and deployment was successful. But no messages are coming into PI.

Is there anything more I need to do to make this work?

Or anybody has done asynchronous java proxy sender, please provide some help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Varghese,

We can verify if service is successfully deployed or not.

Please check "Service verification in NWA" of

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I verified the service and i could see them in NWA-SIngle service administration.

Even when i call the proxy from the java servlet(using url) for testing its working and sending message to PI.

My requirement is to create a socket listener to listen on PI port and then call the java proxy.

I created a java application in the same dynamic web project and deployed it to server.

But it doesn't seem to work, also i see the EAR as started in NWA- Operations-Start/Stop- Java applications.

Any thoughts/ ideas or anything I am missing.

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Varghese,

Maybe PI Java server/firewall is blocking the port which you are trying to reach on server. Please make sure your client is sending request properly (you can install a server on your laptop/computer and send request to it).

Reading from and Writing to a Socket

Java - Sockets

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varghese,

I deployed the ear file into server and deployment was successful. But no messages are coming into PI.

Is there anything more I need to do to make this work?

As far as I know, you won't see java proxy calls in rwb. Have you tried calling it using your application and get the expected output?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

You can see the javaproxy calls in RWB, when i test using the servlet it is calling the proxy and see the message in monitoring in PI.