cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Overhead Posting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

I am running CK11N cost estimate, where I have Costing Sheet and Additive Cost to capture the extra cost. I am facing an issue while on how to post the actual Overhead Cost and Additive Cost. I have gone through the many threads on how to post the actual overhead but not of use in my case I think.

I have assigned costing sheet in my production order as well. Not sure how can I capture the actuals now?

See below image of my cost estimate -

Can experts guide me on this how can I capture the actual cost of -

1 ) Overhead Cost ( Via Costing Sheet )

2 ) Additive Cost.

Regards,

Shrau.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrau,

1.Overhead costs:

If over costs based on material consumption cost elements:

Create a production/process order and issue materials (MIGO/MB1A) to production/process order. then execute KGI2 transaction.

If over costs based on labor activities cost elements:

Create a production/process order and confirm production labor CO11N/COR6N to production/process order. then execute KGI2 transaction.

2.Additive costs:

Create a production/process order and enter a Jounral entry (FB01/FB50) using additive cost elements to production/process order.

If additive cost based on purchase order functionality,create a purchase orde,MIGO and MIRO.

once these steps are executed,you will see additive costs on production/process order.

If you can not process production steps,take a PP consultant help.

hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Steps you have to define:

1. In Valuation variant of your costing variant for manufacturing ord cofig in cost object controlling assign your costing sheet in plan and actual. Also define OH group in Material Master for which you want to calculate OH.

2. When you create Prod Ord in CO01 in control tab see that both Costing sheet and OH Key is defined/updated.

3. You will find Plan OH calculated during Order creation

4. For actual you have to run actual KGI2

For additive cost as told by Rau please follow...if any issue comes revert back

kamal