cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 and CJI5 Table To fetch Actual and Commitment Value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am making a z report in which i have to show the actual and commitment values of CJI3 and CJI5.

which table to use ?

I Tried the below steps but did not get the correct values displayed in CJI3 and CJI5.

Actual : Pass project number to prps fetch all the wbs/Object

Pass object to rpsco with wrttp=4  fetch wlp00 to wlp16. Sum wlp00 to wlp16

Commitment : Pass project number to prps fetch all the wbs/Object

Pass object to  rpsco with wrttp (21,22) fetch wlp00 to wlp16. Sum wlp00 to wlp16.

Please tell me correct logic .

Second Concern.

2- After Goods Receipt , the value is added in actuals .

Concern: Can we get the value of actual payment  against project/wbs  only not including GR value.

Please tell

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

When you have the actual cost and commitments available in the standard reports what's the need for a Z-Report and writing logic??

Are you adding extra information which is not available in the standard reports? You can get Planned/Actual Commitments against a project from standard reports itself...

If you still want to get the data from the tables and create your own report you can use RPSCO or COSP table for getting the values..

I think you should write logic as below:

1. Get list of Open Projects from PROJ.. by linking PROJ and JCDS tables from Status REL, PREL and TECO.

2. For these projects get all the WBSes from PRPS where in BELKZ is checked ..i.e. WBS which are account assigned.. link PRPS and PROJ by PSPHI..

3.  Pass the account assigned WBS OBJNR to the RPSCO table;

For commitments  take value type as 21, 22 ,23 and 24.. It will take care of all the commitments against the wbs.. Add the values for all the  periods.. and you will get the commitments..

For Actual Cost: Take Value type as 4

For Getting payment data use ACPOS field and category as 1960.. to get the payment data..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Samar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar ,

Actually this is a smartform of mm , but some fields like budget , commitment and actauls etc.

have to be fetch from the PS .

I am getting the values of commitment by given logic ,

but for actuals it is not coming correct, passing fetched OBJNR into Rpsco with WRTTP = 4.

and adding wlp00 to wlp16.

Kindly help.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Can you check in CJI3 that value type 11 is not considered?  Also can you share details for one of the project actuals data in CJI3 and RPSCO table values for the same..

Regards

Samar..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got Only commitment value correct ,

still i need the logic to get Below values.

1- Actual Value , i am using the below approach

Pass object to rpsco with wrttp=4  fetch wlp00 to wlp16. Sum wlp00 to wlp16.

2- Actual Payment against a project : Means Actual value in CJI3 report includes Goods Receipt (GR) values .But I want Only The payment values which has been done against a project/wbs.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bheesham,

can you please share your calculation and some screenshots.

thanks

Sunil

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

For Payment details

check if this helps.. IN RPSCO Table use ACPOS field and category as 1960.. to get the payment data.

Else you can use BSEG table and pass the wbs and get the payment details from this table.. It may have performance issues as WBS is not a primary key in BSEG..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

no value exist doing IN RPSCO Table use ACPOS field and category as 1960.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Go for BSEG then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try tables COOI and COFP.

report CJI5 extract the most of the data from table COFP.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

For WBS:

Pass WBS as into PRPS-PSPNR and obtain the PRPS-OBJNR.

Pass PRPS-OBJNR to RPSCO-OBJNR where value type would be RPSCO-WRTTP = 4 and get Plan cost by adding the value of RPSCO table WLP00, WLP01,...to.... WLP16.

for Networ Activity:

if we does not have network number than Pass WBS number (PRPS-POSID) to AUFK-PSPEL and get AUFK-AUFNR.

Pass the network number to AFKO-AUFNR and obtain AFKO-AUFPL.

Pass AFKO-AUFPL to AFVC-AUFPL and obtain AFVC-OBJNR (object number for Network Activity).

pass AFVC-OBJNR to RPSCO-OBJNR where value type RPSCO-WRTTP = 4 and get Plan cost by adding the valueof RPSCO table WLP00, WLP01,...to.... WLP16

other optional table: COEP-CO Object: Line Items (by Period), this table is also useful when we want to create a custom report line item wise or according to Date/period/fiscal year.

Pass OBJNR to COEP-OBJNR and fetch COEP-BELNR, WTGBTR where COEP-WRTTP=4 and VRGNG NE KOAO.

if you need value according to date range

Pass COEP-BELNR to COBK-BELNR fetch COBK-BUDAT

Compare COBK-BUDAT to selection parameter date and select records on or before selection parameter.

If BUDAT is equal or less than selection parameter date which is 01.01.2015 then select this entry.

Compare COBK-BELNR to COEP-BELNR and obtain COEP-WTGBTR.

for commitments:

to get values for commitment we should use below link:

Table COOI-Commitments Management: Line Items

Pass OBJNR of PS object in COOI-OBJNR to get values

other option is Pass OBJNR to RPSCO table and fetch values basis of RPSCO-WRTTP = 21,22,23,24.

for Payments you can check BSEG table by entring WBS in BSEG-PROJK.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting Values of commitment by below logic of yours only after adding wlp00 to wlp16 .

Pass OBJNR to RPSCO table and fetch values basis of RPSCO-WRTTP = 21,22,23,24

But

For actuals

I am not getting the results .

I am doing

Passing OBJNR(fetched from PRPS)   to RPSCO table with WRTTP = 4 , and adding wlp00 to wlp16.   The correct value is not coming .

Kindly tell me the logic to get the actuals of CJI3 report.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

check if you are using network activity also than you have to include which i have given for network.

for Networ Activity:

if we does not have network number than Pass WBS number (PRPS-POSID) to AUFK-PSPEL and get AUFK-AUFNR.

Pass the network number to AFKO-AUFNR and obtain AFKO-AUFPL.

Pass AFKO-AUFPL to AFVC-AUFPL and obtain AFVC-OBJNR (object number for Network Activity).

pass AFVC-OBJNR to RPSCO-OBJNR where value type RPSCO-WRTTP = 4 and get Plan cost by adding the valueof RPSCO table WLP00, WLP01,...to.... WLP16

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO network and activities .

only wbs are used.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bheesham,

Standard report show composite values :

WBS L1     122

WBSL2     1000

so report will show like in CJI3:

if you check for WBSL1 than this report will show 1122 as total.

please check.

if again you have doubt than check with alternate option via COEP which i have provided.

thanks

Sunil

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not just displaying the original ABAP code of CJI3 and CJI5 and learn from it?