cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

entries in /1CADMC/... not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

maybe you have an idea how to solve the following issue. The data-records in the logging tables are not getting processed for a long while now.

Stopping / starting replication or stopping / starting configuration did not help.

Thx. Regards - Thomas

Message was edited by: thomas wurm In addition -> job-health-check OK, table-health-check OK. but role iuuc_repl_remote in source system not created properly. authoriazations tab yellow and user tab red ..nevertheless some records have already been replicated, what makes me wondering.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi *,

now I was able to get the application-logs. Error-messages below. Maybe somebody already had the same problems.

Regards, Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas

Go to T Code LTR  and check the status of Configuration. Make sure Source and Target Systems status is green and have no issues. If there are any issues, try to figure it out and resolve them

When you go to Jobs and Connections tab, can you check the no of jobs running in your system. If none is running, there is an issue and had to be resolved.

Mahesh Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for your answer Justin. I wanted to do so. For whatever reason applications logging has not been activated during creation via LTR. Is there a possibility to activate that log afterwards?

Regards,

Thomas

justin_molenaur2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Application Logs tab of the LTRC cockpit and see if you have any errors lingering there.

Regards,

Justin