cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST CONDITION IS MIISING

Former Member
0 Kudos

GUYS I HAD POSTED THIS PROBLEM A WEEK BACK AS WELL AND TRIED TO WORK OUT AS PER YOUR ADVISES. UPON ENTERING THE ORDER IT GIVES ME AN ERROR "MANDATORY PRICING CONDITION MWST IS MISSING" I CHECKED IN THE PRICING CONDITION MWST IS MAINTAINED THERE AND COMPARED THE SETTING WITH ANOTHER CLIENT WHICH WORK FINE I FOUND EXACTLY THE SAME SETTINGS. MWST CONDITION TYPE IS CARRYING AN ACCESS SEQ NAMED AS MWST AS WELL CHECKED ALL THE CONTROL AND FIELDS EXACTLY THE SAME TO A GOOD WORKING SYSTEM. CHECKED PRICING PROCEDURES RVVA01 AS PER THE SETTING MWST IS MANDATORY CONDITION. THE REASON I CHECKED RVVA01 BCZ SALES ORDER IS STILL DETERMINING IT AS PRICING PROCEDURE. NOW IF YOU GUYS CAN LET ME KNOW WHERE I SHOULD CHECK FURTHER WILL BE A GREAT HELP. THANKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

asak,

as all the guys given sugestion to u a bit knowledge u hav gained.

maintain the crecord.

check tax classifications if it is maintained check cmr and mmr.

if tax classfications r also maintained check the settings in tax determination.

img-sd-basic fns-tax determination

some assigments r there regardign cmr,mmr,plant,region,etc.

check it out that also.

check whether the region country mwst(ctype) is maintained r not in tax determination.

reward pts if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idees Syed,

You can try the below,

In case you are selling a goods which are free for tax to any customer, put the Tax Indicator (at MMR as '0'). If your material is tax liable put the Tax Indicator (at MMR as 1). If your customer is not liable for tax at all put the Tax Indicator (at CMR as 0) or 1 in case fully tax liable. Now, at VK11 you need to mainatain your pricing conditions with all the combinations like:

1 0

1 1

0 1

0 0

While maintaining your Material Master Records or Cusotmer Master Records, you must identify, which are tax liable and which are tax exempeted.

while processing a sales order, you must retrieve a Tax condition record from SAP database only and not entered Manually. Accordingly, at T-code V/06(condition type), the MWST condition Defintions, the field for 'Manual Entries', it would be marked as - D (Not possible to process Manually). Due to this setting, normally, you cannot maintain Condition tax code during sales order processing. And in Cusotmer Master, you can only maintain Tax Indicator and not Tax Code. In case you want for Manual entry of Tax code during Sales Order processing, you can change the field above to C-Manual entry is priority instead of D.

Rajib

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ASAK Syed,

first of all would like to tell ( <b>stop type in capital letters,bit difficult to read</b>,n use the para's n phrases)

tax rate will be determined by the tax codes-FTXP, which is assigned in tax calclation procedure n again assigned this procedure ( OBYZ) to respective country,OBBG,

maintain tax classificatin indicator in CMR n MMR,

based on this combination create tax condition records- VK11/VK31,fro MWST (or for ur own tax condition type)

whlie creating sales order,system searches for the entries in MMR n CMR n copied the tax rate from condition record into sales order,if it founds,othewise will get the mesage:

"Mandatroy condition MWST is missing"

-

Hope it helps

*Reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the code T code OVKK and maintain the conditions in vk11

with regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained the condition record and still not getting the value,just go to condition tab page and click on analysis.Click on MWST condition type and check what the message system giving.If any od the fields from access sequence is not getting read in the order.

Another reason could be the validity period for that condition type,check in VK12.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r maintianing the mwst condition type in ur pricing procedure and condition record for mwst, check whether tax classification r missing in customer and material masters r entered in that sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain the records for the cnd type mwst in vk11 since it is a mandatory cond u have to maintain the records.

regards,

gopal.